Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello, My Name Is...

Duncan & Dave are sporting some new bling...
and no, they're not smeared...that's my intentional blur across my phone number in the photo so I don't have random people calling me :)
they told me they wanted their new tags to match their collars...such picky dogs...purchased from this fun shop on Etsy...she has many different colors, patterns and fonts from which you can choose...

Their new name tags came in handy this weekend as they were introduced to a new friend... :)  this is Murphy...
 a cute little furball
 he's constantly in motion, so it was a challenge getting a non-blurry photo of him
 a typical playful puppy...Duncan was a little snarly with him (I think he's becoming a crotchety middle-aged 'puppy' now that he's 5 years old), but by the end of the weekend they were buddies
 he likes to nap on the lower part of the coffee table
 such a cutie, he's just a LITTLE smaller than D&D at this point, but not for long!

3 comments:

Tracy Vrban said...

what kind of puppy dog is Murphy? He's adorable!

Robb and Tracy :) and Forsberg

Melody said...

Murphy is an Australian labradoodle :)

Mary said...

What?!?! Duncan is crotchety? Love those tags!