Saturday, July 9, 2011

The First of Many 'Firsts'

I expect to have many new experiences once I'm in Alaska, but I was able to experience some 'firsts' while here in Washington as well...

First time on a jet ski...
SO MUCH FUN!!

First time in a kayak...
 SO GLAD WE DIDN'T TIP OVER!! :)

I've been in touch with my AK friends over the last few days...they told me that while they were enjoying a morning cup of tea the other day, they saw a black bear stroll across their front lawn...and the other night, they came home to these visitors on their front lawn...
These will definitely be firsts for me as well...haven't seen too many mama moose and babies in my front yard before! :)

2 comments:

atvmtngirl said...

OMG! I am so jealous that you are going to have moose in your yard! Take lots of pictures

Mary said...

so cool and already so excited to come visit you!