Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ballzaks, Blizzaks...Same Difference

As much as I enjoy spending money, there are always those things in life that you hate to buy but know you need...like socks...or bras...or a trip to the dentist.  My latest purchase falls into this category...SNOW tires...aka "Blizzaks" (or thanks to a Freudian slip on my part, calling them 'Ballzaks' which now entitles me to endless amounts of teasing and jokes from my Alaska friend...I didn't KNOW...but now I just think of 'blizzard' and I'm able to keep the name straight).

The timing actually worked out well because I had ANOTHER flat tire last weekend...I think it was the same tire that was previously patched...but still...I think it was just time to get new tires...
Bring on the snow...!?!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Snow seriously..anytime soon? We just got into the upper 90s recently...wooohooo! I will envy you when you post about making chicken noodle soup while the snow blows crazy around your house.