Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bunny Butt Cupcakes

This is what Duncan and Dave see every day in their never-ending quest chasing after rabbits in our neighborhood...the backside of the rabbit as it scurries into the nearest drain or hiding hole.

Here are a bunch of 'Bunny Butt' cupcakes...
Aren't they so cute?  I wish I could take credit for the making and creating of them, but I only contributed in the eating of them...my co-worker's wife is the crafty person behind these...they are carrot cake cupcakes, coated with a thin layer of chocolate frosting, then a crumb coating (the rabbit's crawling into a dirt hole of some kind) :)  ...a mini-marshmallow tail, coconut-covered marshmallow feet, mini chocolate candy and chocolate frosting for the paws.

2 comments:

HeyMaryMary said...

They have these in a cupcake book I have and I have been dying to make them, but the feet are white circus peanuts. I've never even seen those...but I never thought to make them with anything else...I may give it a go now! Thanks for the inspiration!

How are you?

Kristyne said...

Oh my gosh, these are just too cute! Excellent photo op that doesn't require self-humiliation! ;) What we bloggers won't do.

cheers!