Monday, April 25, 2011

Cutie Patooties

I got to spend time with these cutie patooties this weekend ~ nothing like little ones to boost your ego (or tear it down) with the cute things they say...I love being 'Auntie Mel' to these guys...  We spent time at Chik-Fil-A and they were super excited because 'the Cow' was there and gave them hugs and 'high fives'.  They also got to participate in a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and then pig out on the candy ~ their mom and I helped them in the pigging out.
 I didn't get to see them on Easter Sunday, but their mom kindly sent this adorable picture dressed in their Sunday best.  I sure will miss these sweet faces in Alaska!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hope you had a fabulous Easter! I saw your e-mail and I'll be less tired tomorrow and respond. I'm sure. ;)