Sunday, April 17, 2011

Divide Weekend

My weekends are normally pretty unscheduled and unplanned, but with my time in CO quickly shortening, I've been trying to make the most of my remaining free time, so THIS weekend I went away with some girl friends to Divide, CO for a scrapbooking retreat.  Very relaxing weekend, lots of good food, lots of visiting, and moderate productivity with our various projects.

Mountain cabins in CO seem to have a common theme ~ a few years ago I spent another weekend with friends, ironically enough, also in Divide, CO, at a beautiful cabin named
"Bear-a-dise" (see pictures here from my friend Mary's blogpost about that weekend back in 2008 ~ thanks Mary).  Any black bear decor you could imagine was in that cabin...and while our cabin THIS weekend did not have an official name (at least that I'm aware of), I dubbed it "Bear-a-dise II".







We had some unexpected visitors ~ kind of rude just to show up unannounced, but we forgave them...they were actually probably thinking the same thing about us...


It was a fun weekend ~ here's a group shot of all of us at dinner Saturday night...want to guess how many times it took before we got a picture with ALL of our eyes open?  Let's just say we had a VERY patient waitress!!
Thanks ladies for a GREAT weekend!! :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hilarious . . . I'm going to guess FOUR tries!! :)

Melody said...

I think it ended up being five...but I think I was guilty for about three of them :)

Mary said...

Fun! Why didn't you guys go to bearadise again?

Alison said...

Great photos! It was great fun indeed!

Krystal said...

It was a fun weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! And the group shot was worth all the tries!