Wednesday, March 2, 2011

7 Layer Nacho Dip

I'm sure there are a million variations and any number of layers you can use for this recipe, but this is the one I grew up with and have continued to use:

7 Layer Nacho Dip:


1. 2 cans of bean dip
2. 1 avocado (cut into small pieces)
3. 12 oz. sour cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 package taco seasoning (mix all 3 of these together before layering)
4. 3-4 green onions (chopped)
5. olives (chopped)(I use part of one small can of pre-chopped olives)
6. 1 tomato (chopped)
7. grated cheese (one 1 lb bag)

In 9x13 dish, layer ingredients in order listed. Serve with tortilla chips. I failed to get a 'before' photo, so here is what was left after everyone dug in...

always a crowd pleaser!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really, really wish I had 7 layer dip right now. I like that it doesn't have ground beef in it. :)